Pages of Alex

Saturday 31 May 2014

                                                  IF MY HOUSE WAS BURNING


If my house was burning , the first thing I would do is save my family . But then I would take some of these items:

my Mobile

my Computer

daily MI

Photos and pictures of my family

books

Magics

A game written paper

A small car when I was little

A gun that my grandfather gave me

A military toy

And a craft I did with my cousin.


Most of these things are memories of my family or others simply are useful , like the mobile and the computer that would be useful to me .
I would take pictures and tran pictures because I have very good memories there and write my journal because my day to day. The magics that even so I would stay with one binge to play with my friends because they are expensive . The paper below is a game I made with samuel a year ago and I think I have good memories . The small car that is next to the computer is simply a mini car when I was little , and the military just another . The small flower shaped photo sofia I made with my cousin for years and it is important for me.

If my house were on fire of truth , many of these objects would take not , I would take the phone and preferably a photo with my father.




No comments:

Post a Comment