Pages of Alex

Saturday 16 August 2014


                                                                        MY  SUMMER



          This summer I have not stopped traveling, and so, I have not been practically nothing at home. The first days I was at home being with my friends, but then in July I went to Italy, in the lime I stayed a month there after being with my grandparents on the beach in Marino Campo I went to Venice, was very nice and large, consists of 118 islands connected by over 1000 bridges. After I went to Otranto, a seaside village with            beautiful beaches italy and europe, as it was where the Adriatic Sea was coupled with another sea currents and water they made were always clean.

          Returning to Spain, he spent a day and went to a camping trip with the scouts, lasted 12 days and was in the Pyrenees, that I had a well. Then I stay home a few days doing homework and then i whent to Palmeretes.


Resultado de imagen de bandera andorra


No comments:

Post a Comment