Pages of Alex

Sunday 28 December 2014

                         CHRISTMAS EVE
                   


                     On the 24th, at 8 pm Went to dinner with all my spanish family to Masanasa. As usual we did dinner at my grandparents' garage. In my family we have a custom, which is that good night santa comes and brings us a few gifts in advance. Dinner been fine and good, ate beef stew with rice.                
                  In the dinner was my grandparents, my six uncles, my parents my 5 cousins my sister and me. My cousin and I get along very well, and what we usually do when we are in that garage is trying to sneak into the clinic my father is right next door. I had fun playing with my cousins, and after opening gifts even more. To me they gave me four comics of "undead" dinner ended at one in the night. And finally we also have the costrumbre to make an invisible friend but only parents, ami father gave her bike helmet and my mother an ugly sweater.


Mostrando IMG-20141227-WA0005.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment