Pages of Alex

Sunday 12 April 2015

               

                                                             ONE DAY IN MY EASTER


                  The first thing i am going to say is that this day was the best of my pacscua. The first thing i did was wake up, after this i had breackfast. At 12:00 i went to Valencia with  my mum for buy things, and then we had launch in a italian restaurant. When we returned house, my friend had called me to ask if i could go to the cinema, i saw yes.
                  When we had arrived to the kinepolis we had bought the tickets for see "fast and furious".The film was very good becouse i like action and race of cars. 
After the film we went to macdonalds to eat. When we finished the food, we went to take a ice cream, then we call his father to saw that he had to collect us. 
                  When we arrived to my house, we did other things like play computer or stay in the outside of my house playing with my other friends in the street.
  in general i had a very nice pascuas with the fa ily, friends, camping etc..
i play cOmputer too. This two images are of kinepolis and a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment